SALTIST OFF SHORE
Our complete range of Saltist Off Shore rods has been retooled to incorporate feedback from avid anglers. From slow jigging to classic styles to tuna hunting, this series has your offshore needs covered. The Bay Jigging models are designed for vertical shad work and jigging at small to mid-depths with a light setup. Vertical Jigging models are best suited for medium to heavy setups. The Brume (Berleying) model is specially designed for livebait or berleying work. With its reinforced reel seat, this rod is geared up for fighting big specimens on heavy tackle. These rods are all made from HVF carbon wrapped using multilayer x45 technology, which arranges the layers of carbon in 4 orientations in order to optimize the responsiveness of the blank under all angles of compression. These exceptional ultrafine rods boast Fuji K guides with a stainless, unpolished frame for a lighter, more discreet look.
- HVF (High Volume Fiber) carbon blank reinforced with Braiding-X at the butt and wrapped using x45 technology
- One-piece or OffSet joints (model dependent)
- Fuji Alconite K-framed anti-tangle guides in new Inox-CC stainless material
- Fuji reel seat, type depending on model
- EVA handle
- Soft and progressive tip action with high reserve of power