EMBLEM SURF LIGHT 2020
Specialist surfcasting slow oscillation
The Emblem Light Surf CW is a technical reel developed for light surfcasting setups. This powerful reel benefits from increased protection against the elements and impurities giving it a unique durability. The DS4 body is protected by MagSealed oil which is held in place by a magnetic field to defend against water and impurities even when winding at full speed. Houses 6 bearings including 5 with an anticorrosion treatment. The technical DS4 polycarbonate body offers a notable weight reduction. Supplied with two spools of complementary capacities.
This CW model features a moderate oscillation. The Quick Drag allows you to switch from a free-running spool to a fighting spool in a half-turn of the button. The high-quality, round, spring-loaded HIP line clip allows you to mark the distance and hit the same spot on the next cast.
- Quick Drag
- Bearings : 6 + 1 inc 5 CRBBs
- DS4 polycarbonate body and plates and DS5 carbon rotor
- Two aluminium spools (one spare). The spare spool has a 300m/0.18mm capacity.
- Double oscillation line lay
- Foldable aluminium handle
- Anti-tangle guides on the axle and rotor to stop line catching under the spool
- Manual pick-up closure
- HIP metal line clip with shock absorber - a tough distance marker that won't cause line breakages.