EMBLEM SURF SCW
Slow oscillation surfcasting specialist
The Emblem Surf SCW is the Emblem Carp 35 tailored for the sea. This powerful reel features increased protection from the elements for unparalleled durability. The body is protected by MagSealed oil, which is held in place by a magnetic field to prevent water and impurities getting in even on the retrieve. The 35 spool means an oscillation height of 35mm while the technical polycarbonate body brings a notable reduction in weight. The reel is supplied with two 35 spools in complementary capaicties (300m / 0.30mm and 300m / 0.35mm).
The SCW model features Slow CrossWrap oscillantion, guaranteeing accurate and tight line lay, while the CW comes with a moderate oscillation. Surfcasting aglers have increasingly shown a preference for slow oscillation models, and they can now use this feature while benefiting from Daiwa quality. This Emblem has managed to pair slow oscillation with a rapid retrieve: 1.06m of line per turn of the handle!
The QD drag allows you to switch from a baitrunner mode to fighting mode in half a turn of the button. The round HIP spring-mounted line clip allows you to get the bait out to the same spot cast after cast.
- Quick Drag
- Bearings : 6 + 1
- Polycarbonate body and rotor for more strength without compromising on lightness
- Aluminium original and spare spools
- Slow Cross Wrap line lay
- Foldable aluminium handle
- Anti-tangle guides on the axis and rotor to prevent line getting caught around the spool
- HIP metal line clip on cushioner - tough enough to maintain casting accuracy without risking cracking off