The Exceler Oceano is a series of strong rods for all-round pier work: your answer to everything from bass to conger eels. The powerful blank is well-suited to strong currents requiring leads up to 225g. These rods can just as well be used for live baits off the beach. Boasting a rubbery shrink along the blank to allow placing on handrails or walls without sliding in. The 4m model is ideal for tight spots and features a powerful butt section, while the other three-piece models are better for higher piers or surfcasting. The 5-piece model is specially designed for travel surfcasting for big fish, or long treks to the beach. All feature a progressive tip action, MN guides, a Fuji BRC butt cap and orange and white detail on the tip.
- High modulus carbon
- Straight joint with carbon reinforcement. Carbon reinforcement on the joint for 4m model.
- Specialist MN black guide series
- Inverted screw reel seat with lengthened hood
- Shrink at the butt and in middle
- Progressive tip action. White and fluoro orange tip
- Fuji BRC butt cap