Steez AGS with the latest technologies
The Steez series offers bass anglers the world over the cutting edge of rod fabrication technology. Fitted with stunningly light AGS carbon guides offering unparalleled sensitivity, these rods guarantee comfort all session long. The blanks have been designed using the most advanced technologies honed by Daiwa’s engineers: SVF carbon with resin – which benefits from nanotechnology – and x45 layering that guarantees control on the cast and the fight. The fast taper of the blank and the carbon reinforcement at the base make for a powerful butt section that will steer fish away from difficult snags.
-The M model is ideal for finesse styles (Carolina or Wacky) and dropshotting. The MH are versatile models ideally suited to straight retrieves or weightless soft lure work. The HMH model is ideal for tight swims where a powerful strike and total control are needed to steer fish out of their hiding holes or for deep water soft bait work – linear and vertical alike.
- SVF (Super-high Volume Fibre) Nanoplus carbon blank wrapped using x45 technology
- Daiwa exclusive AGS carbon guides and Fuji Titanium tip guides
- Daiwa exclusive ergonomic reel seat with audible Fuji click-lock
- Ergonomic high density EVA handle
- Fast action, pronounced at the tip
- Fuji lure keeper
- Supplied in a lined and zippable nylon sleeve
|Reference||Name||Length||Sections||Travel size||Weight||Guides||Casting weight|